We’re looking for interested angels
New York Pitch Night: Thursday, April 4, 2019
San Francisco Pitch Night: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- Are you an existing angel or venture investor?
- Are you excited by startups?
- Do you want early-stage high growth investment exposure, but aren’t sure where to start?
- Do you want to lend your expertise to the benefit of a PAA entrepreneur?
We’re looking for angels from all walks of life. We love experienced investors and folks who can bring relevant industry networks to bear. We equally love alumni who are excited to get involved, but may be new to the world of venture investing.
PAA is open to angels living all over the country. We host events in the Bay Area and New York. We are in the process of expanding PAA to other major metropolitan cities.
We want as many Tigers supporting other Tigers as possible, which means we've set a low minimum investment threshold to promote broad participation across our community. Even if you're new to angel investing, as long as you're fired up by Princeton startups, keen to invest and can check the accredited investor box, you're welcome to join us!
Click here for the definition and requirements of an "accredited investor" per the SEC's website.
- Entrepreneurs submit applications online
- Initial company review by angel network volunteer team
- Initial company pitch to PAA Screening Committee
- Companies are then selected for the investor presentation pitch event
- Companies receive pitch coaching
- Pitch event presentation night with brief Q&A
- Initial indications of interest immediately following pitch event
- Diligence and analysis lead by angel deal teams
- Investment decision and communication
- Process should take 2-3 months from date of pitch event